Capture using specific technology
Use the Capture アクション to select a specific technology and capture using that technology.
- Microsoft Active Accessibility (MSAA)
- UI automation
- Microsoft (MS) COM UI Automation
- Automate web applications that have nested iFrames with same or different frame source.
- Capture and automate objects on ERP UI application.
- Automate all objects and controls on the Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers for local setting pages.注: This functionality is supported for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers. Ensure that you enable the Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge extensions before automating the page.
Microsoft Active Accessibility (MSAA)
Microsoft Active Accessibility is a legacy accessibility technology that was introduced as a platform add-in for Windows 95. MSAA is designed to help Assistive Technology (AT) products interact with standard and custom user interface elements of an application, as well as to access, identify, and manipulate an application's UI elements. MSAA is based on the Component Object Model (COM) that defines a mechanism for applications and operating systems to communicate. To know more about the most commonly used properties under this technology, see [キャプチャ] アクション の使用
Microsoft UI Automation is the new accessibility framework for Microsoft Windows, available on all operating systems that support Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). UI Automation provides programmatic access to most user interface elements on the desktop, enabling assistive technology products such as screen readers to provide information about the UI to end users and to manipulate the UI by means other than standard input. To know more about the most commonly used properties under this technology, see [キャプチャ] アクション の使用
Microsoft (MS) COM UI Automation
- Radio button
When you select this technology to capture an object on the application and if that object is not supported for the technology then it shows as a grey highlighter around the object.