Migrate to Automation 360 IQ Bot
Migration is the process of upgrading from earlier versions of IQ Bot (Enterprise 11.x, 6.x, or 5.x) to the latest Automation 360 IQ Bot version. This includes replicating your existing database and repository, converting your bots to Automation 360 format, and migrating all the learning instances.
Plan your migration
Automation 360 IQ Bot features and functionality are the same as IQ Bot Enterprise 11. The existing Enterprise 11 content also applies to Automation 360 IQ Bot.
- Compare some of the key features of Automation 360 IQ Bot deployment models with IQ Bot release.
- Review the IQ Bot version compatibility information.
- Before migrating from IQ Bot 11.x to Automation 360 IQ Bot
On-Premises, ensure you have downloaded the latest version of
the Database Migration Assistant from Automation Anywhere Support site.This tool enables you to migrate data and is supported on the following Microsoft SQL Server versions:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019 15.0 Developer Edition and Express Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 13.0 Express Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Express Edition
- If you are migrating from IQ Bot 11.x to Automation 360 IQ Bot On-Premises, we recommend that you have a 3-node cluster to ensure high availability (HA) for IQ Bot.
For RabbitMQ disaster recovery (DR), we recommend that you have the same number of nodes in the primary and secondary sites to achieve same load handling capability.
Similarly, the RabbitMQ cluster setup of the secondary site must replicate the cluster setup of the primary site.RabbitMQ cluster configuration with auto-recovery, see RabbitMQ Cluster Configuration with Auto-recovery (A-People login required)
Choose your migration path
Choose your migration path based on the IQ Bot version you are currently using and the Automation 360 IQ Bot deployment model that meets your business requirements.
|If you are on this version||Perform this migration procedure|
|IQ Bot 11.3.4||Migrate to Automation 360 IQ Bot
On-Premises or Cloud:
|IQ Bot 6.5.x||You can migrate to Automation 360 IQ Bot
On-Premises only from IQ Bot
|IQ Bot 5.3.x (or earlier)||