Using the Connect action
Use the Connect action to establish a connection with the Office 365 server using your organization's (client ID and tenant ID) and user credentials. All of the fields in this action accept a credential from the Credential Vault or a user-input value.
For an example on how to setup and connect to the Office 365 OneDrive package, see Working with the Office 365 OneDrive package.
To establish a connection to the Office 365 server, follow these steps:
- In the Actions palette, double-click or drag the Connect action from the package you want to use.
In the User session field, enter a
name for this session.
Provide this session name in subsequent actions from this package.
- In the Username and Password fields, enter your user credentials or insert them from the Credential Vault.
- In the Tenant ID field, enter the unique ID for your Office 365 subscription or insert it from the Credential Vault.
- In the Client ID field, enter the Office 365 client or insert it from the Credential Vault.
- In the Client Secret Key field enter your access token or insert it from the Credential Vault.
- Click Save.