Set automation priority for your bots
Set the automation priority of your bots to high, medium, or low so that higher-priority automations are processed first for deployment. This enables you to meet your business SLA (service-level agreement) for resource optimization.
- You must have a Bot Creator license.
- You must be assigned the Set automation priority to high permission.
You can set the automation priority when you create and edit a bot.
- Log in to the Control Room as a Bot Creator user.
In the private workspace, select a bot for which you want to set
The bot is opened in edit mode.
- From the actions menu (vertical ellipsis), select Advanced settings.
Set the Automation priority to high, medium, or low
based on your requirements.
When bots are queued for a Bot Runner user, bots with higher priority are deployed before bots with lower priority. However, if a bot with lower priority is already running, bots with higher priority are deployed after the bot with lower priority completes running.The default permission is set to medium.
- Return to the bot editor and save the bot.