Add TaskBots and dependent files
Add a TaskBot, and review the input values and dependent files for the automation.
- Navigate to , , or page.
Click Run bot with queue
The Create page is displayed.
- Enter a name for the automation.
Enter a description.
For example, you can describe the purpose of running the TaskBot with a queue.
- Go to the folder that contains the required TaskBot.
Select a TaskBot to process in the queue from the list.
By default, the Bots folder is selected.Tip: Use the search field to find a TaskBot quickly.The Input values and Dependencies options are displayed at the bottom of the page.
- Latest version: Click Latest version tab to select the latest version of the bot.
- Labeled version: Click Production version tab to select the labeled version of the bot.
If the production label option is selected for the parent bot, the corresponding dependent bots with the production label are also automatically selected. If any of the dependent bots do not have the production label applied, the latest version of the bot is selected.
Select the Input values check box to add the values of
variables to the bot during runtime.
This is enabled only if the selected TaskBot has Input values.
Review the list of dependent files, if available.
This list is enabled only if the selected TaskBot has dependencies. The TaskBot dependencies that are uploaded in the Control Room are available only for review.
- Click Next to add a queue, Bot Runner and device pool.