Using ConvertImageToPDF action
Use the ConvertImageToPDF action in the IQ Bot Pre-processor package to convert a selected image file to a text-enabled PDF document. The converted PDF file retains the name of the input image file by default.
- Drag the action into your workflow.
- Select the input file from Control Room file, Desktop file or Variable.
- Optional: If you selected Control Room file or Desktop file, click Browse to change the default filepath.
- Use the Output Path field to select the output folder for the PDF document.
- Optional: Click Browse to change the default output filepath.
Choose from the following advance settings:
- Input file settings: Use this field to select
various input file settings.
For example, if the input file is a legal document (a bank check), select the Has MICR check box.
- Process settings: Use this field for processing
the output file.
For example, select the Process text blocks independently check box if the OCR engine must process various blocks of the input file as a specific text type.
- Input file settings: Use this field to select various input file settings.
- Optional: Use the Save the output status of the action as boolean to set the output status.
When the bot runs successfully, the processed PDF file is saved in the specified output folder.