View automation of a queue
Use the View activity in progress page to view the automation details of the selected queue, Pause, Resume, or Stop the in-progress automation.
You must have the following rights and permissions to complete the task. Ensure you are logged in to the Control Room as the administrator. To complete the task, you must have the following permissions assigned to you:
- AAE_Queue Admin role
- Queue Consumer or Queue Participant rights
- Manage everyone's In progress activity feature permission
- Though the View automation page is accessible from the Workload module, the page is launched from the Activity module.
- You cannot Pause/Resume or Stop actions directly from the page. For these actions, the action is used.
- Log in to the Control Room.
- Go to Manage → Queues.
- Hover over a queue with status In use.
Click the Actions menu (vertical ellipsis) and select View
This launches thepage.
Choose from the following options to view automation of a queue:
Options Description Automation details of the queue
- The Bot name, path, dependencies, and if it requires administrative privileges to run in the Task Bot tab.
- The Queue used to run the automation in the Queue tab.
- Bot Runner details such as username, device, and user status in the Run as tab.
- Details of the device pool in use to run the automation in the Device pool tab.
- Details such as number of work items that were active, failed, pending, or completed processing in the Run history tab.
Pause The system pauses the distribution of work items from this queue to available bot runners in the device pool.Note: Until you resume this automation, any work items with Ready to Run status from this queue are not sent for processing. Resume The system starts distributing the work items from this queue. Stop
- The system stops distributing the work items from the queue associated with this automation.
- Select No, cancel to return to the details page or Yes, stop to stop the work item processing and return to the Queues page.