Installing Control Room on Microsoft Azure
Installing Control Room on Microsoft Azure begins in the Azure environment and ends with configurations in the Control Room.
Note: There are many possible system configurations and requirements. These installation steps do not account for all those possibilities so your specific setup and installation steps will vary and Automation Anywhere does not make any warranties that these steps conform with your specific configurations.
- Step 1: Prepare for installation.
- Verify Automation 360 On-Premises prerequisites.
- Ensure that you have the following:
- Automation Anywhere Control Room installation file
- TLS certificate
- License file
- Step 2: Verify readiness for installation on Microsoft Azure
- Use these steps to configure third-party products for the Control Room installation.
- Step 3: Begin Control Room installation on Microsoft Azure
- Initial steps for Control Room installation on Microsoft Azure.
- Step 4: Customize Control Room installation on Microsoft Azure
- Install and apply the customized configuration required for the Control Room cluster on Microsoft Azure.
- Step 5: Complete Control Room configuration and validation.
- Complete Control Room post-installation configuration
- After installing the Control Room, complete the configuration settings to ensure timely Automation Anywhere communications are specified and confirm Automation Anywhere services are running.
- Post-installation user management
- After completing the post-installation tasks, validate the setup by logging in to the Control Room and installing a license. First time access to the Control Room walks you through the configuration for your authentication method.
- Step 6: Prepare for users.
- As a Cloud user with administrator permissions, you can create, view, edit, delete, and enable or disable a user. Creating users steps vary depending on whether the user is a non-Active Directory, Active Directory, or single sign-on (SSO) user from an IdP server.