Get migration license
Migration is offered for free. To migrate to an Automation 360 environment (Cloud or On-Premises), you must request a migration license.
License terms and duration
- Migration licenses are commissioned for 90 days.
- If your migration is taking longer than expected to complete, contact your Customer Success Manager or Account Representative to discuss extensions.
- Your Automation 360 migration license is transitional, which means
it will overlap with your Enterprise 10 or Enterprise 11 license during the
After you have completed your migration, your Automation 360 products and licenses will transfer over to the 1-to-1 equivalents of your current contract. You should review your automation requirements or renewal dates and determine if any updates in licensing are necessary.
Requesting your migration license
- To get started with Automation 360 (Cloud or On-Premises), you will be required to accept the in-product user terms.
- Because Automation Anywhere will be hosting customer data, customers migrating to Automation 360 Cloud must also agree to the Cloud Automation Agreement.
Activating the license
- Automation 360 Cloud: You will be provided with a migration code that includes your migration license. Paste this code into the Cloud Migration Utility, and then run the utility to activate your license.
- Automation 360 On-Premises: When you complete your Automation 360 installation, upload your license file when you open the Automation 360 Control Room.