Creating a user with an IQ Bot specific role
Create users in the Control Room to access IQ Bot.
- AAE_IQ Bot Admin
- AAE_IQ Bot Services
- AAE_IQ Bot Validator
Users in Control Room are created depending on the type of user configured during installation. IQ Bot supports a maximum of five concurrent users.
- Log in to Control Room as a user with the AAE_Admin role.
- Go to .
- Click the Create User icon.
The Create User page appears.
- Enter the required information on the Create User page.Note:
- The First name, Last name, and Description fields are optional. For a first name and last name, use numbers, spaces ( ), period (.), hyphen (-), and underscore (_).
- For a Non-Active Directory user, provide information in each field.
- To create a user with the administrator role, select AAE_IQBotAdmin. To create a user with the services role, select AAE_IQBotServices, To create a Validator role, select the AAE_IQBotValidator role.
- Select a license to be allocated to the user from the Allocate a
device license to user section.
If no license slots are available for a role, an alert message appears.
- Click Save to create the user.
To switch a user type from Development to Run-time or vice versa, depending on the automation requirements of your organization, update the license type from the License Management section in Control Room.
- Verify the email ID and set the Control Room access password, if the Control Room is configured for the Non-Active Directory users.
- Verify the email ID, if the Control Room is configured for the Active Directory users.