Installing IQ Bot in Cluster mode
Install IQ Bot in Cluster mode for improved throughput. IQ Bot supports clustering of up to five IQ Bot installations.
Ensure you have a load balancer for a cluster setup to distribute traffic to all application server nodes.
Install IQ Bot on each machine in custom mode.
- During installation, on the Load Balancer Configuration screen, type in the load balancer host name and port.
- Select the Load Balancer can handle SSL Offloading option, if the load balancer supports is to enable SSL offloading.
- Provide the shared output path on the Destination Folder screen.
- During installation, use the same database server details on all the nodes.
- Share the output folder with the access role Everyone.
- Use Command Prompt to link each machines containing an IQ Bot installation to the primary cluster.
- Optional: If you have set up Control Room in High Availability mode, you can set up IQ Bot in High Availability mode as well.
- Configure the firewall to have ports 4369 and 25672 open.