Repeating a bot
Repeat a bot after run failure or when running routine bots.
Options for repeating a bot
- Do not repeat
- Default. The bot runs once.
- Repeat N times
- Repeats the bot specified number of times.
- Repeat for time unit
- Repeats the bot for a time period (hh:mm:ss). Note: Specify up to 99 hours, 59 minutes, or 59 seconds.
- Repeat until stopped by user
- Repeats the bot until being stopped manually by clicking the stop button or by pressing the ESC key.
- Delay between repetitions
- Sets a duration of time to wait before repeating a bot (mm:ss).
- Upon error continue with next repetition or action in this bot
- The bot is repeated regardless of run failure.Note: Error handling cannot capture the error when this option is enabled.