Using the Get property action
Use the Get property action to obtain the properties of the PDF document.
- In the Actions palette, double-click or drag the Get property action from the PDF package.
In the PDF path, select one of the following options to
specify the location of the PDF:
- Control Room file: Enables you to select a PDF file that is available in a folder in the Control Room.
- Desktop profile: Enables you to select a PDF file that is available on your device.
- Variable: Enables you to specify the file variable that contains the location of the PDF file.
- From the File is protected field, select Yes if the file is encrypted and provide the User password or Owner password.
From the Assign PDF properties to a dictionary variable
field, choose either a dictionary variable or multiple variables to hold the
To assign the output to a dictionary variable, map the PDF properties such as File, Author, Title, and Subject to the corresponding dictionary keys.
- Click Save.