Cloud preview sandbox environment
The Cloud preview sandbox environment for Automation 360 Cloud enables you to test your production bots to ensure that these bots work seamlessly in your production environment. Use the Cloud preview sandbox environment to help plan and test new features for upcoming Automation 360 releases.
- Test new features and identify any changes that might be required in your current bots.
- Preview upcoming features and enhancements.
- Better plan and manage changes for the upcoming update to your environment.
- You must have a valid Automation 360 Cloud license to use the Cloud preview sandbox environment.
- You must purchase an orderable sandbox SKU.
Contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM) or Partner Enablement Manager (PEM) for more details.
Configure the environment
Perform the following tasks before you start using the environment:
- De-allocate some of the licenses from your existing Automation 360 instances and allocate these licenses to the sandbox environment.
- Switch Bot agent to the sandbox environment.
- Create the required users, roles, and other Automation 360 Cloud entities in the environment:
- Export bots from your existing Automation 360 Cloud.
- Import the exported bots to the Cloud preview sandbox environment using Bot Lifecycle Management.