Using the Select Folder element
Use the Select Folder element in the form builder to enable users to upload a folder that contains a specified file type during bot runtime.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Click an existing form or click
.The form builder page appears.
- Drag Select Folder into the form.
- Enter the name of the element in the Element label field.
Select the Show list of supported files in the folder
If you select this option, the supported file types are displayed below the Select folder form element during bot runtime.
Enter the supported file types for this element during bot
For example, if you want to allow users to only upload folders that contain documents or text files, enter doc and txt.
- Optional: Enter the hint text and tooltip for the element.
Choose one of the following Advance behavior
- Select the Make field required check box to ensure users must select this element during bot runtime.
- Select the Make field uneditable check box to set the element as a read-only option.
Users can click Browse to select a folder or drag one into the Select Folder element during bot runtime.