Using Write to file action
Use the Write to file action to write the data from a Table type variable to a CSV or TXT file.
- Double-click or drag .
- Select the Table variable that contains the data to write from the Data table name list.
- Specify the location of the file in which to write the data in the Enter file name field.
- Select the Create folders/files if it doesn't exist check box to create the file or folder that you specified in the Enter file name field.
Select an option to specify what to do when writing data in an existing file:
- Append to the existing file
- Override existing file
- Select an option from the Row delimiter list to specify the delimiter to use for rows.
- Select an option from the Column delimiter list to specify the delimiter to use for columns.
Select an option from the Encoding list to specify the
encoding that you want to apply on the file.
The default encoding is set to ANSI
- In the Assign value to variable list, select a string variable.