Control Room server requirements
The Control Room is deployed on servers in data centers. The minimum Automation Anywhere hardware requirements include server type, machine type, processor, RAM, disk storage, and network requirements.
The installation wizard requires the following:
- IP addresses: Identify all the nodes (servers) IP addresses in the data center cluster before installation. You provide these IP addresses during Control Room installation.
- Access hardware: To enable viewing the Automation Anywhere interface,
- mouse or other pointing device
- monitor with 1366 x 768 or higher resolution
Control Room must be installed on a 64-bit, server-level machine, and there can only be one instance of it on the machine. All previous Control Room versions must first be removed from the server machine before you begin the installation.
The following are server requirements for Windows and Linux.
(free disk space)
|Control Room Servers||
8 core Intel Xeon Processor or equivalent 64-bit Processor with 2.5 GHz plus speed
|16 GB||500 GB||1 GbE
Memory utilization: A Control Room configured with the recommended 16 GB RAM utilizes 80 to 90 percent memory in idle condition and up to 95 percent memory under load, for example, concurrent bot deployments.
- Control Room and database
- All Control Room nodes
- Control Room and Elasticsearch nodes
- Control Room and storage systems
- Database nodes for high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) configuration