Installing Control Room on Amazon Web Services
Login to an Amazon Web Services (AWS) server instance as Administrator. Then download and start the Control Room installer and select Custom mode.
Note: There are many possible system configurations and requirements. These installation steps do not account for all those possibilities so your specific setup and installation steps will vary and Automation Anywhere does not make any warranties that these steps conform with your specific configurations.
- Step 1: Prepare for installation
- Verify Automation 360 On-Premises prerequisites.
- Ensure that you have the following:
- Automation Anywhere Control Room installation file
- TLS certificate
- License file
- Step 2: Prepare for installation on Amazon Web Services
- Use these steps to prepare the Amazon Web Services (AWS) instances for the Control Room installation.
- Step 3: Customize Control Room installation on Amazon Web Services
- Install and apply the customized configuration required for the Control Room cluster on Amazon Web Services (AWS) after completing initial preparations.
- Step 4: Complete Control Room configuration and validation.
- Complete Control Room post-installation configuration
- After installing the Control Room, complete the configuration settings to ensure timely Automation Anywhere communications are specified and confirm Automation Anywhere services are running.
- Post-installation user management
- After completing the post-installation tasks, validate the setup by logging in to the Control Room and installing a license. First time access to the Control Room walks you through the configuration for your authentication method.
- Step 5: Prepare for users.
- User management
- As a Cloud user with administrator permissions, you can create, view, edit, delete, and enable or disable a user. Creating users steps vary depending on whether the user is a non-Active Directory, Active Directory, or single sign-on (SSO) user from an IdP server.