Viewing conversion details for Internet Explorer bots
For each update bot action, you can view details about the overall summary and status of individual bot conversion that is converted from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge with IE mode.
Viewing bot details
- In the Control Room, go to .
- Select an instance of the bot conversion from the list and click
View update bot details action from the action menu
for that instance.
The Update details page opens with detailed information about the name of the instance and the overall status of the bot conversion (at the top of the page). For more information, you can navigate to different tabs on this page: Summary, Settings, Bot Runners, and Results.
- Start time: Indicates the time when the bot conversion started
- End time: Indicates the time when the bot conversion completed
- Duration: Total duration taken for bot conversion to complete
- Completed items: Total list of items that are converted with completed status
- Failed items: Total list of items that failed to convert
- Skipped items: Total list of skipped items during conversion based on appropriate reasons
- Details of the selected bots and dependencies, listed in a table
The data is listed by file name by default. You can search for specific bots and dependencies by file name.
- Description: Displays any description you might have added before running the Update Bot wizard
- Update the bots built using Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer mode. By default, this field is set to Yes
This tab displays the list of Bot Runners on which the bot conversion is done.
- Status: Status of the individual bot conversion (completed, skipped, failed)
- Type: Type of the bot, for example TaskBot
- File name: Name of the bot
- Folder path: Path where the bot resides in the public workspace
- Bot Runner: The Bot Runner machine used to perform the bot conversion
- Reason: Reason why the bot conversion is in either failed, skipped, completed with review required, or completed with action required status
|Skipped||The bot is not updated as it does not use actions based on Internet Explorer||-|
|Completed with Review Required||The bot has some actions updated that requires your review||View bot update issues|
|Completed with Action Required||The bot has some actions updated that requires your action||View bot update issues|
|Failed||The bot uses some actions that are not supported for update to Microsoft Edge with IE mode||View bot update issues|
- Line number
- Action name
- Reason for Recommendation
You can view the information listed in the reason column for the line number and open the corresponding bot, go to the line number and review based on the information provided in the window or take action as required.