View completed activity
View a list of all completed activities and corresponding information on the Historical page under Activity.
All activities, successfully completed or not, are listed in the historical page. Perform tasks such as export data in the table in CSV format, customize columns, use search parameters in the search bar, or refresh the list in the table from this page.
- Click a column to sort it in ascending or descending order.
- Use a drag-and-drop operation to move the column left or right.
- Move the mouse cursor to the end of the column and drag to re-size.
- The status of the activity, including unknown, completed, failed, stopped, or time out.
- Item name
- The name of the item.
- Device name
- The name of the Bot Runner machine.
- Bot name
- The name of the bot.
- The name of the user in whose account that particular activity or automation was running on the device.
- Started on
- The date and time when the activity was started.
- Ended on
- The date and time when the activity was completed.
- Last Modified
- The date and time when the activity was changed.
- Modified By
- The name of the user who recently changed the activity.
- View details of the completed activity.
Actions must be done only at a table level, and not on individual items.