Using the Dropdown element
Use the Dropdown element in the form builder to provide multiple options in the form during bot runtime.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Click an existing form or click
The form builder page appears.
- Drag Dropdown into the form.
- Enter the name of the element in the Element label field.
- Optional: Enter the hint text and tooltip for the check box element.
- Use the Add dropdown content field to enter the items that must appear in the drop-down menu during bot runtime.
Enable any of the following Advance behavior
- Select the Make field required check box to ensure users select this element during bot runtime.
- Select the Make field uneditable check box to make the element a read-only option.
- If you have multiple items in the drop-down element and want a default selection during bot runtime, select the Select default list item check box, and select the necessary option.
Click one of the following options:
- Reset: Clears all the element customization and sets the default.
- Delete: Deletes the selected element.
- Click Save.