Configure Google Cloud Platform settings after installation
After installing the Control Room, configure the required settings on Google Cloud Platform.
If you have not done so already, complete the installation steps: Perform custom installation of Control Room on Google Cloud Platform.
Configure the following Control Room settings:
Specify the host name URL by providing the Google Cloud Platform load
This is the URL that users use to access the Control Room.
- Select the Active Directory authentication type.
- Specify the host name URL by providing the Google Cloud Platform load balancer URL.
- After you configure the Control Room, install product licenses.
- Test access to the Control Room using the Google Cloud Platform load balancer URL.
- Complete Control Room post-installation configuration
After installing the Control Room, complete the configuration settings to ensure timely Automation Anywhere communications are specified and confirm Automation Anywhere services are running.
- Post-installation user management
After completing the post-installation tasks, validate the setup by logging in to the Control Room and installing a license. First time access to the Control Room walks you through the configuration for your authentication method.
- User management
As a Cloud user with administrator permissions, you can create, view, edit, delete, and enable or disable a user. Creating users steps vary depending on whether the user is a non-Active Directory, Active Directory, or single sign-on (SSO) user from an IdP server.