Using the Document element
Use the Document element in the form builder to render a document, such as an image (.jpg) or PDF, that you want to preview along with the form.
Note: Only one Document element can be used in a form.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Click an existing form or click
The form builder page appears.
- Drag Document into the form.
- Enter the correct URL or the document location address in the Default file field.
- Use the Formatting drop-down menu to set the position of the document element in the form.
- Optional: Enter a specific width for the element in the Dimensions field.
Click one of the following options:
- Reset: Clears all the element customization and sets the default.
- Delete: Deletes the selected element.
- Click Save.