Add consumers of queues
Add queue consumers from different roles defined in the Control Room. This is an optional step.
This task is performed by the Control Room administrator. You must have the necessary rights and permissions to complete this task. Ensure you are logged in to the Control Room as the administrator.
- The device where the bot is to be deployed should be set as a default device to only the specific bot runner account.
- Ensure that all necessary privileges have been granted to the Bot Runner.
- Ensure that nobody is signed into the device at the time of bot deployment with the Run As permission from a different device.
- Ensure that the console is currently inactive on default device.
Queue consumers can view the queue and all the work items in the queue. In addition, they can use this queue for running bots on Unattended Bot Runners.
- Select role(s) from the Available Roles list from the Consumers tab.
- Click the right arrow (→) to add your selection.
- Click Next.