Using the Image element
Use the Image element in the form builder to enable users to attach an image file to the form. For example, you can use this element to add a company logo to the form during bot runtime.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Click an existing form or click
.The form builder page appears.
- Drag Image into the form.
- Enter the name of the element in the Element label field.
- Optional: Enter a custom value for the height of the image.
- Optional: Enter hint text and tooltip for the element.
- Use the Desktop or network path to retrieve image field to specify the image filepath.
- Click Save.