Export an AARI process
You can export an Automation Anywhere Robotic Interface (AARI) process from one Control Room to another.
- Only processes within the public workspace can be exported. To export a process, check in the process into the public workspace.
- Ensure that you have the correct role and permissions to export the process, including the View package permission.
- To receive the link to the exported package through email, enable SMTP.
- To export the process from one Control Room to another, both Control Rooms must be the same version.
The Control Room maintains a maximum of 10 GB of historical export files in the download directory. Files are deleted on a first-in/first-out basis in order to maintain this threshold.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Click the Export bot, browse the public directory, and
select the process to export.
Note: This option currently applies to both bots and processes.The selected process as well as the required dependencies are displayed.
The process and its dependencies are ready for export and displayed in the Review Dependencies window.
All related packages are displayed.
Select the necessary packages associated with the process to
You can select Exclude process packages to remove all packages from the export.
Click Export bots and files.
If you have configured SMTP, an email is sent, which contains a link to the zip file of the exported package.If you have not configured SMTP, perform the following steps to access the link to the zip file of the exported package:
- Navigate to .
- Search and view the historical activity of the exported package.
Click Download exported zip file.
A link to download the zip file is displayed.
- Use the link to download the zip file and save it to a location for importing it to another Control Room.
Import the process to an Control Room.