Export audit data to CSV
Export Control Room log related data to a CSV file.
- You must have the View_user permission to export the basic information about other users to the CSV file.
- The source and the target Control Room instances must be running the same version.
- The source and the target Control Room instances must be of the same setup type: SSO with SSO, AD with AD, and non-AD with non-AD.
- Export checked items
- Export filtered items
- Export all items
- Navigate to .A list of all the logs is displayed.
- Click the Export items to CSV drop-down menu.
- Click one of the following required sub-menus:
Note: You can export a maximum of 100,000 records at a time.The CSV file is exported and downloaded to your local system based on the selected option.Note:
- Export checked items: Exports only the selected
records.Note: You must select items to use this option.
- Export filtered items: Exports only records that are available after applying filters like Status, Item name, Event type, and so on.
- Export all items: Exports all the available records.
- If there is large number of audit logs to export, a message is displayed, informing that the export function is started and exported CSV file is available in the Download exported CSV file. page. For more information, see
- The time required to export data to a CSV file might vary based on the number of records being exported. A message appears on the screen if the time required to export the data is more than 2 seconds. The CSV file is available for download after it is generated.
Also refer to Syslog server integration.
- Export checked items: Exports only the selected records.
Download exported CSV file
When there is large number of audit log data to export, the export function starts and exported CSV file is available in thepage.
To download the exported CSV file,
- Navigate to the page and search for exported audit log by using the
Audit-Export keyword.A list of all the exported audit log files is displayed.
- Click the required item name hyperlink to view the audit log
- Click Download exported zip file.The CSV file is downloaded to your local system as a zip file.