Using the Table element
Use the Table element in the form builder to insert a customizable table in the form that can be used to populate data during bot runtime.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Click an existing form or click
.The form builder page appears.
- Drag Table to the form.
- Enter the name of the element in the Element label field.
Enter hint text for the element.
For example, enter View outpatients details if the table is used to capture a list of outpatients.
- Use the Rows before scrolling field to enter the minimum number of rows the table element must have before a scroll bar is added during bot runtime.
- Add or remove the total number of columns.
- Click Column settings for additional options.
In the Column settings page, click the Form
element type drop-down menu to set the element type.
For example, if you select Dropdown, use the Add dropdown content field to enter the items that must appear in the drop-down menu during bot runtime.
- Optional: Click Make columns width equal.
Select any of the following Advance behavior options to
- Make table uneditable: Enables a read-only view during bot runtime.
- Include table actions: Enables users to add,
remove or edit table rows during bot runtime.
If you use the table actions to delete all the rows from a table and then add a new row, the columns and rows of the table appear misaligned. Drag and resize any column to reset the alignment.
- Enable column filtering: Enables users to search and filter the content for all the available columns during bot runtime. This enhances the search for content that is referenced by the column values.
- Click Save.