Using the Table element
Use the Table element in the form builder to insert a customizable table in the form that can be used to populate data during bot runtime.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Click an existing form or click
.The form builder page appears.
- Drag Table to the form.
- Enter the name of the element in the Element label field.
Enter hint text for the element.
For example, enter View outpatients details if the table is used to capture a list of outpatients.
- Use the Rows before scrolling field to enter the minimum number of rows the table element must have before a scroll bar is added during bot runtime.
- Add or remove the total number of columns.
- Click Column settings for additional options.
In the Column settings page, click the Form
element type drop-down menu to set the element type.
For example, if you select Dropdown, use the Add dropdown content field to enter the items that must appear in the drop-down menu during bot runtime.
- Optional: Click Make columns width equal.
Enable Advance behavior option:
- Select Make table uneditable check box to enable a read-only view during bot runtime.
- Select Include table actions check box to enable
users to add, remove or edit the table rows during bot
If you use the table actions to delete all the rows from a table and then add a new row, the columns and rows of the table appear misaligned. Drag and resize any column to reset the alignment.
Click one of the following options:
- Reset: Clears all the element customization and sets the default.
- Delete: Deletes the selected element.
- Click Save.