Using EnhanceImage action
Use the EnhanceImage action in the IQ Bot Pre-processor package to enhance a selected image file.
- Drag the action into your workflow.
- Select the input file from Control Room file, Desktop file or Variable.
- Optional: If you selected Control Room file or Desktop file, click Browse to change the default filepath.
- Use the Output Path field to select the output folder.
- Optional: Click Browse to change the default filepath.
(Optional) Click Add effect and use Effect
type drop-down menu for image enhancement options.
For more information on the available options, see Image enhancement options in EnhanceImage action.Consider a scenario where you have uploaded a low quality image. Use the following options to improve the clarity and increase the brightness:
Additional fields associated with sharpening an image such as Gaussian blur, Alpha, Beta and Gama are displayed.
- For this example, enter 5 in the Alpha field.
Value between 0 to 10 can be used in the additional fields. Optionally, you can also press F2 or click Insert a value option to select a system value.
- Select .
- Enter 7 in the Brightness factor field.
The selected enhancement options are listed in the Effect type field, and you can edit or delete a specific effect type.
- Click Add.
- Optional: Use the Assign output status to variable field to set the output status of action during bot runtime.
When the bot runs successfully, the enhanced image file is saved in the specified output folder.