Working with Azure SQL PaaS
Using PaaS SQL database with Azure requires configuration from the Azure instance.
Configure the Azure instance before you install Automation 360.
- Log in to your Azure account.
- Navigate to the Azure SQL option.
- Create a database based on your custom requirements.
- Enable the firewall option.
- Add the IP address to safe recipients list for accessing the database.
Install Automation 360 and point the database server to this instance of the SQL database. See Customize Control Room installation on Microsoft Azure.