Update to latest Automation 360 version
If you are already using Automation 360 On-Premises, you can update to the latest version of Automation 360.
- Before each release update, ensure that you back up the database, repository, and installation configuration files.
- Ensure you are on one of the previous three releases from the latest release (on
an n−3 release, where n refers to the latest release).
For example, to update to Automation 360 v.21 release, you must be on the v.20, v.19, or v.18 release. However, to update from v.15 to Automation 360 v.21 release, you must first update to v.18 release and then update to Automation 360 v.21 release. In the second scenario, ensure you perform backup of v.15 data before you update to v.18, and then backup v.18 data before you update to v.21.
- For details on how to delete the application_log indices, see How to delete application_logs_* indices from Elasticsearch in Automation 360 (A-People login required).
- For details on the Elasticsearch indices limit, see Cluster-level shard allocation and routing settings.
- Log in to Automation Anywhere Support site to download the latest version of the Automation 360 setup file: A-People Downloads page (Login required).
- On the Downloads page, click the link to the latest Automation 360 setup file.
- Click Installation Setup, and then click either Linux Setup or Windows Setup based on the operating system of the machine on which you want to install Automation 360.
- Download the Automation360_Build_<build-number>.<file-extension> file.
Install the latest version of Automation 360 without uninstalling
your current version.
Important: You must use the SQL database of the current version in the newer version of Automation 360.