Prerequisites for installing IQ Bot in Express mode
Complete the prerequisites to set up IQ Bot in express mode.
- Install the Control Room in a version that is compatible with IQ Bot.
- Ensure that SQL Server Browser service is up and running before installing IQ Bot in express mode.
Start the SQL Server Browser service in any one of the following ways:
- Launch the SQL Server Configuration Manager.
- Go to SQL Server Services.
- Start the SQL Server Browser services.
- Launch the Task Manager.
- Go to the Services tab.
- Start the SQLBrowser services.
Automation_Anywhere_IQ_BOT_<version_number>.exefile to install IQ Bot.
The setup wizard guides you through the installation process. During
installation, any software dependencies or missing prerequisites are
Note: When a file is uploaded to a fresh IQ Bot instance, the database administrator is unable to extract any information about that file from the database as the data is encrypted.
Enable SQL authentication.
Enable the TCP protocol on the SQL server and listen to the local host at port 1433.
- Set the SQL server instance name to AACRSQLEXPRESS.
- Create a user with sysadmin permissions for username aaadmin, and password aabots@123.
See Installing IQ Bot in Express mode for steps to install in Express mode.