View queue details
Use the View queues details page to view the details of a particular queue.
This task is performed by the Control Room administrator. You must have the necessary rights and permissions to complete this task. Ensure you are logged in to the Control Room as the administrator.
- Queue Owner or Queue Participant or Consumer rights
- View and manage my Queues feature permission
- New when the work item is added to the queue recently.
- On hold when the work item is deferred from processing by a Queue owner, participant, or consumer.
- Failed when the work item processing failed on an unattended bot.
- Completed when the work item is successfully processed by a Bot Runner or marked Completed by a queue owner, participant or consumer.
- Data error when there is an error in loading data from the file.
- Active when the work item is currently being processed or staged for processing.
- Ready to run when the work item is successfully processed for execution does not have any data errors and can be staged for processing.
- Work Items: This is the default view. This allows you to view all work items in a tabulated form. You can use the filter go view specific work items. For example, all work items with status as Completed. You can View, Edit, or Delete the individual work items in each row. You can also change the status of the work items in bulk. For example, change the status of all the work items in Data error to On hold.
- General: View the Reactivation Threshold and Time required to complete one work item.
- Owners: View the user names of queue owners who can edit the queue and add new work items.
- Participants: View the user names of queue participants who can add new work items and view the queue.
- Consumers: View the user names of consumers who can view the queue and all the work items in the queue. In addition, they can use this queue when running bots.
- Work Item Structure: View the work item structure that you defined when creating the queue.
- Navigate to .
- Hover over the Actions icon for the queue.
- Click View.