Support for secure protocols
The Automation Anywhere platform supports secure protocols, for example, TLS 1.2 and HTTPS data transfer.
- Deployment of bots from the Control Room to remote Bot Runners is done over TCP and TLS 1.2.
- Upload and download of bots from the Bot Creator to the Control Room is done over HTTPS.
- Transfer of any information from the Control Room to the database and vice versa is done over TDS and TLS 1.2.
- Transfer of encoded credentials from the Control Room to Bot Runners is done over HTTPS.
- WebSocket communication with the real-time data service in the Control Room is done over HTTPS.