Installing IQ Bot in Cluster mode on Amazon EC2
Install IQ Bot in the cluster mode on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2).
If you install IQ Bot in Cluster mode on Amazon EC2, make a note of the following.
- The name for the Amazon EC2 RabbitMQcluster is in this format:
- Connecting to a node works if both the nodes are in the same local network, but if you connect to a cluster outside the local Amazon EC2 network, configure the host file of node 2.
- Add an entry in the host file where
AA.AA.AAA.AAAis the public IP of node 1.
If all the IQ Bot instances in a cluster are not a part of the same domain, ensure that the following services are running using the Administrator user login on each instance.
- Automation Anywhere Cognitive Projects
- Automation Anywhere Cognitive Validator
- Automation Anywhere Cognitive File Manager
To run a service using the Administrator user login, do the following procedure.
- Click .
- Right-click the target service, for example, Automation Anywhere Cognitive Projects, and click Properties.
- In the Properties dialog box, select This account and enter the credentials for the administrator user.
- Click OK and restart this service. Repeat these steps for the remaining services on this instance and all the other IQ Bot instances in the cluster.