Using the Label element
Use the Label element in the form builder to add a read-only field in the form at bot run time.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Click an existing form or click
The form builder page appears.
- Drag Label into the form.
- Enter the name of the element in the Element label field.
Click the Formatting drop-down
menu to apply a formatting effect to the element:
- Font size: Set the size of the font.
- Emphasis: Set the font emphasis such as bold, italics, and so on.
- Font color: Set the display colour of the font.
- Text alignment: Set the text alignment within the element.
- Optional: Enter a tooltip that appears when the user points to the element.
- Click Save.