Create express queues
Create queues with default parameters for workload automation using the express queue option in the Control Room.
This task is performed by the Control Room administrator. You must have the necessary rights and permissions to complete this task. Ensure you are logged in to the Control Room as the administrator.
You must have the Create queues permission to create queues using the express mode.
.CSVfile columns will be available in a workload bot.
- The first 10 columns of the
.CSVfile will be displayed in the queue.
- All data type will be text.
- Queue sorting will not be available.
- Navigate to .
- To create queues with default workload parameters, click Create express queue.
Enter the queue name.
The queue name is the same as the workitem template name by default.
- Optional: Enter the queue description.
- To select a data file in .csv format, click Browse.
The queue is saved and available for workload automation in the Queues list.
You can now view queue details, edit a queue, and run a bot with queue.