Using the Move action
Use the Move action to simulate moving the mouse pointer from one location to another.
Follow these steps to add a Move action:
- In the Actions palette, double-click or drag the Move action from the Mouse package.
- In the Mouse from and Mouse to fields, specify the X and Y coordinates.
- Click Capture coordinate to capture the starting point location.
- Click Capture coordinate to capture the end point location.
- Optional: In the Delay in milliseconds field, specify the total duration of the movement in milliseconds.
- Click Save.