Using GetDocumentInfo action
Use the GetDocumentInfo action in the IQ Bot Pre-processor package to extract document information such as the page count and extension type.
- Drag the action into your workflow.
- Select the input file from Control Room file, Desktop file or Variable.
- Optional: If you selected Control Room file or Desktop file, click Browse to change the default filepath.
Use the Dictionary object with 5 keys drop-down menu to
select the output format for the extracted information.
Each dictionary has the following five keys that relate to the various attributes of the document:
- Filepath of the document location
- Extension type of the document
- File type of the document
- Total number of pages in the document
- File size of the document
When the bot runs successfully, all the extracted information for the selected document is assigned to the output variable.