Using the Get available meeting slots action
Use the Get available meeting slots action to retrieve available time slots for attendees in a specified date and time range. This action supports scheduling across time zones.
To retrieve available time slots, perform the following steps:
- Enter the session name that you used in the Connect action.
- Enter the email addresses of the attendees, separated by commas.
- Enter the duration of the meeting in minutes.
- Specify the range start date and time by selecting a DateTime variable from the drop-down list.
- Specify the range end date and time by select a DateTime variable with a value that is the same or after the start time.
- Optional: Select the Check for timeslots outside working hours option.
- Select a Table variable from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.