Using Get number of rows action
Use the Get number of rows action to get the number of rows that contain data.
- Double-click or drag the Get number of rows action from the Excel node in the Actions palette.
- Select the Index option to specify the number of the worksheet or the Name option to specify the name of the worksheet from which you want to get the number or rows.
- Select the Non-empty rows option to get the number of rows that are not empty or the Total rows with data option to get the number of rows that contain data.
- Enter the name of the session used to open the workbook with the Open action.
- Select the number variable you want to use to store the output from the Assign to variable list.
- Click Save.