Connect to Azure DevOps Git from Control Room
You can connect to Azure DevOps Git through the Control Room to check in and manage a bot and its dependent files to the remote Azure DevOps Git repository. It creates a back-up for all your checked-in bot and its dependent files on Azure DevOps.
- To connect to Azure DevOps Git from Control Room, ensure that you
- Make sure that you have an Azure DevOps account.
- Log in to the Azure DevOps account.
- Create an Azure DevOps project. Provide a project name and description, select project visibility (public or private), and then click Create.
- Click Repos.
- Click Generate Git Credentials. Enter the username and the password or token. When you obtain a token to connect to Git, ensure that you have Read and Write permissions.
- Copy the Git repository path without any changes to Control Room and enter the password/token. in the
- Click Connect and Save.
- To confirm whether your connection is successful, check in a file from the private repository to a public repository and verify that your changes are pushed to Azure DevOps Git repository.