As a Cloud user with administrator permissions, you can create, view, edit, delete, and enable or disable a user. Creating users steps vary depending on whether the user is a non-Active Directory, Active Directory, or single sign-on (SSO) user from an IdP server.
- Click a column header to sort by ascending or descending order.
- Drag and drop a column header to move the column left or right.
- Drag the end of a column corner to re-size.
Individual user actions
Perform the following tasks on an individual user:
- Opens the View user page in read-only mode. It shows user details, assigned roles, and general details such as Last Modified, Modified by, Object type, and User type.
- You can edit a user detail and enable or disable a user.
- Opens the Edit user page in write mode. You can update user details, device login credentials, assigned roles, and device licenses.
- When you edit a user, an email is sent notifying the user if SMTP is enabled.
- Only user devices with the Bot agent installed at the system level are available for selection as the default device.
- Activates or deactivates the user. When you enable or disable a user, an email is sent notifying the user if SMTP is enabled.
- Deletes the user. This is useful when users leave an organization or move to another role. This frees both the device to which the user was attached and the allocated license.
- When you delete a user, an email is sent notifying the user if SMTP is enabled.
Perform the following tasks by hovering the mouse over the icons at the top-right of the User table. These actions can be performed only at a table-level and not on individual items.
- Create role with checked items
- Adds a role and assigns the selected users.
- Delete checked items
- Deletes the selected users. You cannot delete a user who is currently logged in.
- Export to CSV
- Exports the selected users in the table in CSV format.
- Refreshes the table and reflects the latest data.
- Customize columns
- Select the columns to show or hide in the table.