Using the Number element
Use the Number element in the form builder if the form must have a field that allows the user to enter only numeric values during bot runtime.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Click an existing form or click
The form builder page appears.
- Drag Number into the form.
- Enter the name of the element in the Element label field.
- Set the default value for the element.
- Enter the minimum and maximum number of characters that users can enter in this field during bot runtime.
- Optional: Enter the hint text and tooltip for the check box element.
Enable any of the following Advance behavior
- Select the Make field required check box to ensure users select this element during bot runtime.
- Select the Make field uneditable check box to make the element a read-only option.
- Use the Formatting options to enable users to enter negative values, trailing zeroes, and comma during bot runtime.
- Use the Decimals drop-down menu to set the number of decimal places.
- Use the Special characters field to enter the prefix and suffix labels for the element.
Click one of the following options:
- Reset: Clears all the element customization and sets the default.
- Delete: Deletes the selected element.
- Click Save.