Using EditImage action
Use the EditImage action in the IQ Bot Pre-processor package to resize an image file.
- Drag the action into your workflow.
- Select the input file from Control Room file, Desktop file or Variable.
- Optional: If you selected Control Room file or Desktop file, click Browse to change the default filepath.
- Use the Output Path field to select the output folder.
- Optional: Click Browse to change the default output filepath.
Use the Select Image Edits drop-down menu to select one
of the following options:
- Crop: Use an auto-crop or manual option to crop the image.
- Resize: Change the height and width of the image.
- Optional: Use the Assign output status to variable field to set the output status of action during bot runtime.
When the bot runs successfully, the edited image file is saved in the specified output folder and is suffixed by the word processed.
For example, if the image filename is Sales.png, the processed file is saved as Sales_processed.png