Using the Format cell action
Use the Format cell action to set the format of a cell or group of cells.
- Double-click or drag the Format cell action.
- Enter the name of the session used to open the workbook with the Open action.
- Select the Active cell, Specific cell, or Multiple cells option and provide cell location or cell range, as necessary.
Mark the Font option to modify any
of the following:
- Font name
- Font size (between 8 and 72)
- Bold or italicize
- Font color (accepts color name or hex value). For a list of color names and corresponding hex values, see Frequently used cell colors.
- Mark the Alignment option, then use the drop-down lists to modify the vertical or horizontal alignment.
- Mark the wrap text option to expand the cell(s) vertically to show long strings of text.
Mark the Merge Type option to select the any of the
- Merge and center
- Merge across
- Merge cells
- Click Save.