Troubleshoot bot run issue
Issue: I'm unable to deploy a bot because I get the following – Unexpected error setting up a new user session.
- Most often, this error is caused by invalid device credentials.
- Confirm the device is registered and connected.
- Select Devices > My devices from the Automation Anywhere web interface.
- Confim that the Status column shows Connected for the relevant device.
- Confirm that the device username and password are correct.
- Select the profile icon on the Automation Anywhere web interface and select Edit profle.
- Verify the device username.
Depending on how the device is configured within the network, you might need to prepend it with the domain name. For example, domainname\firstname.lastname.
- Verify the device password.