Introduction to the Designer
The Designer is the user interface where you train bots to extract data from uploaded sample documents. The Designer contains auto-mapped fields and table columns, where you can you edit the existing mapping or add new fields and tables.
Highlighted areas are:
- Fields panel: List of fields selected for extraction during Learning Instance creation. Fields successfully found are indicated with a green check mark.
- Field Details panel: Details for the highlighted field in the Fields Panel, including data type and extracted value.
- Document Image panel: Rendered image of the document with image view controls
- Form fields: A field that has a single value in the document, such as the invoice number or invoice date.
- Table fields: A field with values that appear more than one time in a document, such as the item description or quantity.
- The blue boxes indicate System Identified Regions (SIRs) where IQ Bot found extractable data.
- The training document can be changed by clicking View each Group (#) document.
- The extraction can be tested using See extraction results.
- Save and close: Saves the changes and returns to the Learning Instance details page.
- Save and go to the next group: Saves changes, allows the Group to be set to Production mode, and moves to the next available Group.