Edit device pools
As a Control Room user with device pool management privileges or as a device pool owner, you can edit device pool details to customize your automation requirements.
- You must have Device pool owner or Device pool admin roles to edit a device pool.
- Users without AAE_Admin role must have the following
permissions to edit a device pool:
- View and manage ALL device(s) to add or delete the devices
- View Users and Roles basic information to add or delete the owners and consumers
- If you want to add a device in the device pool, then it must be installed as system wide device (Bot Agent).
- Once you add a device to a device pool, you cannot add the same device to any other device pool.
When you open the device pool in edit mode, you can update the queue details such as Bot Runner, Owners, Participants, and Consumers.
.The Device Pools tab is visible only if you have Device pool admin role or you are an owner of any device pool.
Locate the device pool you want to edit, hover over the actions menu (vertical
ellipsis), and click
You can also edit the device pool details in view mode. For more information, see View device poolThe Device pool details page is displayed with the default Scheduled Automations tab.
Set the Queue Execution mode to edit workload
Go to the Run with queue automations tab, then choose one of the following options to define the order in which your automations run in the queues:
- Update the list of unattended Bot Runner devices that are included in the device pool.
- Update the list of device pool owners who are granted permission to view, edit, and delete the device pool.
- Update the list of device pool consumers who are granted permission to view the device pool.
- Click Save changes.