View device pool details
As a Control Room user with device pool management privileges or as a device pool owner, you can view device pool details to ensure the information provided is correct and if required customize as per your automation requirement.
Ensure that you are logged in to the Control Room as the administrator.
- Shows the automations that are using the device pool and the order that is chosen to run those. This is shown as the default view. To find an automation quickly, use the search option using Status, Automation name, Queue, or Activity type.
You can perform the following actions on a table column:
- Click a column to sort it in ascending and descending order. You can sort up to three columns by holding the Shift key when you click two more columns. This enables you to sort two additional columns. The sorting is done on the entire table and not just the data that is currently visible to you. The last sorting is stored in memory applied by a user per session.
- Use a drag-and-drop operation to move the column left or right.
- Move your mouse cursor at the end of the column and drag to resize.
- Shows list of unattended Bot Runner devices that are part of the device pool.
- Shows list of device pool owners that are granted permission to view, edit, and delete the device pool.
- Shows the list of device pool consumers who are granted permission to view the device pool as an option to running automations.
- General Details
- Shows the last modified date and time, name of the user who modified device pool details, and the Object Type which is the component on which modification was done.
The second tab, Run with Queue Automations lists the automations that are scheduled to run for Workload using the option Run bot with queue.
To view device pool details:
- Navigate to .
Hover over the Actions icon for the device pool and
Select each tab to view the related details.